Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm just simply happy

With a pretty nephew and niece, and a cool family, plus best boyfriend i had, i can never ask for more.. Thank u Allah.. :) life's getting better huh jue? Yup! Alhamdulillah..

Currently on our way back to city after such awesome hols in singapore. Cool yaw! Hey along's ipad is so cool. I wish i could own 1, but i couldnt afford to. Tkpe laa.. Paw paw along punye je la next time. Kehkeh. I guess this should be aryan's new toy. Haih budak2 zaman sekarang.. What can we expect, in such single touch world. Semua nak pakai touch touch dah skarang ni. Touch for a necessary need je ok.

Ipad oh ipad. Ur cool man! I guess i should get iphone asap before ipad. Iphone pon tkde lg. Next sem is a sure! Mintak sponsorship dr umi, wan, along, angah, and from my own saving. Yay! That is promising. Loan mudah dan cepat gitu.

Best nyeeeeeeeee. I feel rejuvenated after the tense of study thingy. Like. Seriously. Vacay at singapore, meet new family yang sebaya and gile2 like me make me feel excited and pillow talk (and i was the 1 who fall asleep. Great) was super awesome. I love that since i never had chance like that in my whole life with cuzies. Yeah since almost of our cuzies are not at our round age and thry live apart from us).

Yet i'm pointless already. I just had an awesome vacay! Nnt update gamba once i hit home. Daaaaa

No comments: